Powerful and user-friendly, ISoft’s ALICE is a data-mining tool based on decision trees that creates segmentation models.
Business customers can use ALICE by ISoft to explore online data interactively and directly. As easy to use as a spreadsheet, the software is designed for business users and requires no prior statistical expertise. ALICE can be used as a standalone to perform faster analyses and improve their relevance.
ALICE is the only software tool that incorporates business knowledge into its analysis. Thanks to its speed and ease of use, ALICE produces better-quality segmentation models.
Interactive, easy to use, fast
Covers the entire analysis and exploration process
Can handle any volume of data
- ALICE / interactive decision tree
- ALICE / REPORT: generates reports than can be read directly in your word processor
- ALICE / CROSSTAB: builds crosstabs that are handy and dynamic
- ALICE / CORRELATION: measures the dependence between your variables
- ALICE / CLUSTERING: groups similar individuals into classes
- ALICE / SEGMENT: compares multiple data sets
- ALICE / SCORING: makes forecasts by assigning scores to populations
- ALICE / STAT: provides all descriptive data in a single click, and compares the profile of two populations on the fly
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
Market research, segmentation, classification, customer profiles, satisfaction studies
Direct marketing :
Surveys and opinion polls, return criteria
Banking, finance, insurance :
Scoring, risk analysis, fraud detection
Quality control, diagnostics, feedback
Clinical studies, biometrics, epidemiology, biomedical researchale